* The expenditure in this table is a summary of payments in relation to all divisions within the Equip Super Superannuation Fund in the year ended 30 June 2022, including Equip Super, Catholic Super, MyLife MySuper and MyLifeMyPension. The amounts presented are net of any applicable GST claims.
Notes to the short-form expenditure summary for the 2021-22 financial year
Please note that due to the way the expenditure categories are defined in superannuation regulation, some expenditure items are counted in more than one category.
- Aggregate remuneration expenditure: this includes the remuneration for Equip Super’s Chief Executive Officer and all group Executive Officers as well as fees paid to Directors. Further information about this remuneration is available on our website.
- Aggregate promotion, marketing or sponsorship expenditure: this includes promotional and educational materials, media, advertising, and partnership arrangements.
- Aggregate political donations: Equip Super does not make political donations.
- Aggregate industrial body payments: these include payments to organisations registered under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009. These are payments for marketing, membership and staff training.
- Aggregate related party payments: these occur when payments are made to Equip Super-related entities for business operations, or when a Director of Equip Super is a director or former partner of an organisation which provides services to Equip Super. Payments include Trustee services, investment management services, financial planning services, and group Executive Officers and Directors’ remuneration (including $4.74 m also disclosed in “Aggregate remuneration expenditure”). Payments relating to trustee and investment management services comprise a substantial proportion of related party payments (approx. $125 m). More detail on related party payments is available in our Annual Financial Statements.
Follow the links below to view further information:
For your latest annual statement
Your latest annual statement is also available to view online. Simply log in to Members Online to access the secure member portal. Note that you’ll need your email address and your PIN or password to log in.