We can help you make the right decisions today, so you’re equipped for tomorrow.
Some important considerations
The investment options you choose for your super and retirement savings can make a significant difference to the type of lifestyle you get to enjoy in retirement. And everyone’s needs are a little different. The investments that are right for you, therefore, will depend on your financial needs and circumstances, and your retirement goals.
There’s a range of factors to consider when thinking about the investments that might suit you best. For example:
- How long will your money be invested?
- What sort of lifestyle do you want to lead in retirement, and how much super will you need to achieve that?
- Are you going to make a gradual transition to retirement, or retire fully from the workforce?
- How long are you planning for your retirement savings to last?
- How comfortable do you feel with investment risk?
- As an investor, do you prefer to choose your own mix of investments, or would you rather leave it to the investment experts to select a balanced portfolio of investments on your behalf?
- What other investments do you have – and how will they work together to help you achieve your retirement goals?