It is important that you read the terms and conditions set out below as you will be bound by them whenever you access, browse or use this website. By accessing, browsing, or using this website you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these Website Terms and Conditions.
These are the current Website Terms and Conditions as at 23 April 2019 and they replace any other terms and conditions for this website previously published on this website or earlier versions of this website. Togethr anticipates that this website will be enhanced on a continuing basis and therefore, we may at anytime vary the Website Terms and Conditions by publishing the new terms and conditions on this website. You acknowledge that by doing this we have provided you with sufficient notice of variation. You should check the website regularly.
Your use of this website is subject strictly to the following terms and conditions of use along with the General Disclaimer and the Privacy Statement. By using this website you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of liability
This website was prepared in good faith and, to the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising in connection with access to this website, howsoever arising.
In particular, we do not accept liability arising in connection with:
- Any errors or omissions
- Information being out of date
- Information being unsuited to your situation
- Access to the website being unavailable
- Viruses and any damage to your equipment or data as a result of accessing or downloading information from the website
- Any information, website or link created by a third party, to the extent permitted by law
Copyright, trademarks and property
All text, graphics, sound and video files, downloads, pod casts, calculators, planning models or any other content on this website are the property of Togethr (unless indicated otherwise) and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way or medium without prior written permission.
The Equip trademark must not be reproduced or used in any way without prior written permission.
Limitations on use (e.g. book-marking and linking)
Individuals may bookmark or point to any page within the Equip website for personal, non-commercial purposes only, subject to the restrictions outlined above and below.
You must not:
- Deliver any of the pages, text, images, or content of Equipsuper Financial Planning’s website without the express written permission of Togethr
- Reproduce or use in any way the trade mark of Equip
- Suggest an association or endorsement which does not exist
- Disparage or discredit Togethr or any related entity in any way
- Allow any advertising or communication between the link and the corresponding Equip website page.
Third party content
Togethr is in no way responsible for the content of any website that may be linked to this website via hyperlink; whether the hyperlink is provided by Equip Financial Planning or by a third party.
This website is for Australian residents and investors investing through Equip. This website has not been constructed with any other country in mind. Investments will not be accepted from residents of other countries unless permitted by law. References to dollars are to Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.