Privacy Notice: We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. You can find out more and opt out by clicking here.


Making a complaint - Financial Planning

We are committed to providing quality advice to our clients. This commitment extends to providing accessible complaint resolution mechanisms for our clients.

If you have a complaint about the service provided to you, you should contact your financial planner and tell them about your complaint.

If you do not want your planner to manage your complaint you can call us on 1800 065 753 and ask for our Complaints Officer or mark your email or letter to their attention.

Write to:
Complaints Officer
Togethr Financial Planning
Level 12, 330 Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 3000



We take your complaints seriously

We will write to you or call you to let you know we have received your complaint, usually within one business day of receipt. 

Our aim is to resolve all complaints as soon as possible and for most complaints a final response will be sent to you within 30 days after your complaint is received.  If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 30 days, we will let you know.

If you need assistance to make a complaint, we will accept complaints made on your behalf by a family member, legal representative or any other person who is authorised to act on your behalf. 


Help for people with hearing or speech difficulties.

You contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS). For more information, visit the NRS website to choose your preferred access point or call the NRS Helpdesk on 1800 555 660.


Escalating your complaint

If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or our handling of your complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. AFCA imposes strict time limits for lodging complaints. For more information about AFCA and their complaint process, visit

Here’s how you can submit a complaint with AFCA:

1800 931 678 (free call)

Write to:             
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001




Complaints related to privacy

If your complaint is about the privacy of your personal information relating to your superannuation product or service, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).

Here’s how you can submit a complaint with the OAIC:

1300 363 992

Write to:             
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001


Low fees and a history of strong returns. Compare us.

Get in touch

Do you need additional assistance?

Fill in your details, and Equip’s Member Services team will call you back.

Thank you. An Equip representative will be in touch shortly.