Your income in retirement
Equip's account based pension (ABP) provides regular income payments once you have fully retired.
An account-based pension can provide you with a regular, flexible and tax-effective income in retirement.
You can begin an ABP by transferring at least $25,000 into your pension account and nominating how much annual income you want to receive, and how frequently. The account will remain active as long as you have funds available.
An Equip ABP offers the following features
• Choose from 11 investment options
• Nominate your own annual income
• Decide how often you’d like to receive an income
• Access and withdraw your money whenever you want
Benefits of an ABP
• You don't pay tax on investment earnings
• You won't pay tax on pension payments from age 60
• Any investment earnings are added to your account.