Detailed financial advice when you need it.
Whether you’re just entering the workforce or thinking about retirement, a qualified financial planner can help you manage your commitments and grow your long-term wealth.
Equip’s financial planners create personalised plans based on your lifestyle needs and income expectations. They are registered by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and do not receive any commissions.
We can assist with:
- Superannuation strategies
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategies
- Aged care advice
- Wealth creation outside of super
- Maximising Centrelink benefits
Fees and costs
Our fees are very competitive and you can authorise payment for superannuation-related advice from your Equip superannuation or pension account. We charge based on an hourly rate and provide you with a cost estimate that you must authorise before we start on your plan. We receive no commissions from any of the products or services we recommend to you.
- Introductory appointments - We charge a flat $143 (including GST) hourly rate for appointments. A standard appointment lasts one hour.
- Statement of Advice (SoA) - The cost of preparing a full financial plan, or SoA , is usually $1,100 (including GST). However, the cost may be higher for more complex plans.
- Review fee - We recommend that you make an annual appointment to review your plan and ensure it still aligns with your situation and goals. A $550 review fee is generally payable, unless your matters are more complex, in which case the fee may be higher.
Equipsuper Financial Planning Pty Ltd (“EFP”) (ABN 84 124 491 078, AFSL 455010) is licensed to provide financial planning services to retail and wholesale clients.