Ready when you are
A better way to prepare for retirement.
Thinking about retiring but not quite ready to give up work? A transition to retirement pension (TRP) allows you to cut back your work hours while drawing an income from your super. This offers certain tax advantages, and many people use a TRP to help top-up their super and reduce their income tax. You can should speak to a financial advisor for more details.
Advantages of a TRP:
- Potentially reduce your taxable income
- Work less and maintain your standard of living
- Prepare for retirement in a flexible manner
Is a TRP right for you?
We recommend that you talk to one of our professional financial planners if you are considering a transition to retirement pension. You can also attend an Equip retirement seminar to find out more.
Learn more at an Equip retirement seminar
Our financial planning team regularly holds free seminars for people nearing retirement. Topics covered include:
- The benefits of a transition to retirement pension
- Receiving an income stream from your super without retiring
- Centrelink age pension benefits and your retirement