Equip has delivered 15 years of Platinum Performance and a decade of Top-10 investment returns.
Super is about long-term investment, and we are pleased to announce our 15th consecutive Platinum Performance Rating.
Issued by SuperRatings, it recognises our long-term performance as a “best value for money” superannuation fund.
Equip's Balanced Growth option has delivered members an extra $25,643 in their super account over the previous 15 years (compared to the average fund's return). That’s $19,280 in extra earnings and $6,363 in fee savings (based on a starting balance and salary of $50,000).
Our Top-10 performance over the previous decade has been recognised by Chant West and SuperRatings.
The fund was also nominated as a finalist for the 2021 SuperRatings ‘MySuper of the Year’ Award and the 2021 SuperRatings Momentum Award.
Over the previous financial year (to June 30, 2020) that’s meant:
- Growth option delivered Top 5 performance - Growth (77-90)
- Balanced Growth & MySuper option delivered top quartile performance
- Balanced option delivered top quartile performance
- Growth Plus option delivered Top quartile performance
- Overseas shares option delivered Top quartile performance
- Conservative option delivered top quartile performance