What we're looking for
We seek high calibre individuals to join us – people who are committed to our organisational goals and values.
Equip embraces change and strives for excellence in its relationships with members and employers. Whether you’re a graduate, a specialist, a senior manager or executive, you’ll find our latest employment opportunities here. We provide a professional, stimulating and friendly work environment and our dynamic team promotes a focused and collaborative culture.
To find out more or to apply for any Equip roles please contact Sarah Guthleben on (03) 9248 5928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equip is an equal opportunity employer.
To be eligible for employment, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
We are looking for an experienced assistant company secretary who is looking for their next challenge. The ideal candidate will have a penchant for governance and be highly focused on details.
This position requires a collaborative and persuasive, solutions focused individual who is tertiary qualified in a relevant field, but is not necessarily a lawyer. The successful applicant would likely have prior experience in financial services, preferably superannuation.
Key responsibilities are:
- act as Assistant Company Secretary in providing company secretarial services to the Board and Board Committees, and support the Executive Officer Governance & Risk in all aspects of the Company Secretarial functions
- act as Assistant Company Secretary to all subsidiary companies of Equip
- the maintenance of statutory records and management of lodgements with ASIC and APRA
- the management of all the Board governance processes, including Director elections/appointment processes and the Directors' training program
- support the business in all aspects of Equip's governance function, including the continuous development of Equip's Governance Framework and Conflicts Management Framework, and
- promote and support appropriate governance practices across Equip.
If you are a strong team player and have experience within the financial services industry reporting and regulatory environment then this role might be the next step in your career.
Senior Corporate Growth Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic business development manager to join our expanding growth team.
This is an internal/ external role where your main objective will be in the development of new business by driving initiatives to extend and develop the employer base through strategic alliances and the retention and expansion of existing clients by further developing relationships.
Key responsibilities are:-
- find new Merger and EPO partners.
- prepare and deliver sales presentations
- develop, engage and expand relationships with tender consultants
- maintain tender readiness and, working with the marketing team ensure that marketing material is dynamic, contemporary and fit for purpose
- maintain strategic industry contacts to build a data base of contacts to ensure that Equip is included in all appropriate tenders and opportunities
- complete RFP’s and tender proposals, eliciting appropriate data points and information from all areas of the business including fees, products and regulatory information
- develop brand awareness with people of influence at the Corporates who have Corporate Plans
You will have an outgoing personality, be able to converse and build rapport with clients at all levels, and have exceptional marketing and selling techniques. You will be able to work autonomously and have outstanding presentation skills as you will be the face of the company.
To be successful you will have a proven track record and comprehensive experience in a sales leadership position in Corporate Super, funds management, asset consulting, financial planning or similar. The role requires an up to date and solid working knowledge of superannuation and investment markets. This knowledge would need to include an understanding of Equipsuper’s investment processes, superannuation plus member benefits, with a view to highlighting the group’s comparative advantages to the market place.
Your expression of interest in this role, should initially be directed to Sarah Guthleben, on 03 9248 5928 or email@example.com.