What we're looking for
We seek high calibre individuals to join us – people who are committed to our organisational goals and values.
Equip embraces change and strives for excellence in its relationships with members and employers. Whether you’re a graduate, a specialist, a senior manager or executive, you’ll find our latest employment opportunities here. We provide a professional, stimulating and friendly work environment and our dynamic team promotes a focused and collaborative culture.
To find out more or to apply for any Equip roles please contact Sarah Guthleben on (03) 9248 5928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equip is an equal opportunity employer.
To be eligible for employment, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
Equip is currently searching for an Insurance Officer to join the Operations Team.
The key focus of the role will be to provide overall accountability of the operational processes governing the claims and underwriting portfolio for the Fund.
The ideal candidate for the position will possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- RG146 Compliant
- Demonstrated experience in administration within the life insurance industry
- 3yrs + Claims assessing experience and strong technical knowledge
- Underwriting experience of life insurance products
- Superannuation industry experience
- An exposure to Defined Benefit Funds claims or administration
- Proactive approach that is focused and efficient
- Professional attitude
- Ability to prioritise and self manage / autonomy
- Open to changing environments
- Passion for quality and process improvement within claims management and underwriting environment.
If this sounds like you or you know someone who may be interested, please call Dena Sellick on 03 9248 5939 or email your application to Emily Alorto.