What we're looking for
We seek high calibre individuals to join us – people who are committed to our organisational goals and values.
Equip embraces change and strives for excellence in its relationships with members and employers. Whether you’re a graduate, a specialist, a senior manager or executive, you’ll find our latest employment opportunities here. We provide a professional, stimulating and friendly work environment and our dynamic team promotes a focused and collaborative culture.
To find out more or to apply for any Equip roles please contact Sarah Guthleben on (03) 9248 5928 or email@example.com.
Equip is an equal opportunity employer.
To be eligible for employment, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
We are looking for a talented candidate to develop their career by participating in a broad range of both strategic and tactical product related activities to support that growth. The role will support these activities by being responsible for;
- The maintenance of product artefacts including internal product documentation, external disclosure documentation and other product related artefacts,
- Supporting internal stakeholders need for product design information by responding to queries to allow the meeting of the needs of members, employers and other internal customers,
- Pro-actively assist the strategy and markets team to evaluate the appropriateness of the product arrangements, and
- Complete allocated activities associated aligned with strategic product initiatives.
To be considered for this important position you are likely to possess 3 or more years superannuation experience, preferably with exposure to defined benefit funds however not essential. You will likely have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, have a high attention to detail, a well-honed numeric capability and ability to think laterally. Additionally you will possess a professional can do approach, with a genuine desire to provide exemplary service across our business.
IT O365 Application Developer
We are searching for an IT O365 Application Developer to join our IT team.
The key activities of the role will be:
- ICT Operations – Application Development, Management and Continuous Improvement: Equipsuper implemented SharePoint Online in Jun’19. The IT O365 Application Developer will be critical to the effective adoption and continuous improvements across the business. Key result area will include the delivery of workflows with cross functional collaboration being paramount.
- Regulatory Environment: As with all regulated financial institutions, Equipsuper is subject to policies and guidance from APRA, Australia’s prudential regulator. APRA is not prescriptive in respect of IT environments, however it has issued a number of guidance documents that influence regulated entities’ IT strategies.
- Project Implementation: Liaison between project teams, IT and outsourced providers (as needed) to ensure the timely and effective implementation of project plans.